Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 72

Thread: Verified by AG - clone Kit sold to my sister.. :(

  1. #61
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I just sent the sicko seller a question! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope you asked for some close ups and pics of the neck with the stamp on it. Keep us posted!

  3. #63
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Cause he's probably giving the old runaround routine! (at least it sounds like it). There's no reason for a phone call when all you want is a pic or two. Yep, stalling maybe.

  4. #64
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Tari:
    'Cause he's probably giving the old runaround routine! (at least it sounds like it). There's no reason for a phone call when all you want is a pic or two. Yep, stalling maybe.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL

    I hope some more people send him requests for more photos.

    It'll be interesting to see what happens.....

  5. #65
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by omitsallspaces:
    Okay here's the scoop:
    The seller gave me his phone number and said 'call me'.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yikes! Did you know if you type that in google, you will get this person's full name and mailing address? I can't understand why someone would do that . . . it's unwise to give out your home phone number to anyone, especially someone you don't know.

    And, as you said, it doesn't make sense for sharing photos--you can't do that over the phone. However, it might be a way for him to find out *your* name and number if he has caller ID. In short, it's probably best not to call.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  6. #66
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Melissa:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by omitsallspaces:
    Okay here's the scoop:
    The seller gave me his phone number and said 'call me'.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! Did you know if you type that in google, you can get his full name and mailing address? I can't understand why someone would do that . . . it is very unsafe to give out your home phone number to anyone, especially someone you don't know.

    And, as you said, it doesn't make any sense for showing photos. However, it might be a way for him to find out *your* name and number if he has caller ID.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm defiantly *NOT* going to call him. I don't think it's safe, and I don't know him.

    I didn't allow him to even see my Email address, I checked the box that said 'hide my Email'. I'd suggest doing this too if you're going to ask him for pictures.

    I'm glad I did now!

    ETA: Why would he want my name and number? If that's what he wants he really is a sicko!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 03:12 PM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>

  7. #67
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did the smart thing, omitall. I was going to suggest that if anyone else emails him for pics to go ahead and give a Yahoo or Hotmail email addy right there in the request. Beforehand, you could probably open an email using a variation of your name. That way the email addy would be right there and there's no excuse for him not to send pics.

  8. #68
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I just told him to send the pictures to my old AOL address that I never use. But I'll still be able to access them if he sends them to me.

    I also told him I don't think calling him was relevant since I just wanted a few pictures.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you belive someone placed a $238.00 Bid

  10. #70
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by FelinaDoon:
    Can you belive someone placed a $238.00 Bid
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Someone probably set another account, bid it way up there, and didn't pay! That's how we got the auction to end. No one would bid on it........

    hehehe [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] or [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •